Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dark Tiger Cookies

Okay, so I haven't posted in a while, but I made these cookies a few weeks ago and I absolutely love them. They are so simple and tasty.

Dark Tiger Cookies

1 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup cocoa
3 eggs
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1 3/4 cups flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
Icing sugar

Stir together sugar, oil and cocoa. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Add in flour, baking powder and salt, mix well. Cover and refrigerate. (The instructions say for at least 6 hours but I've done it for as little as 1/2 an hour) Preheat oven to 350. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Shape into balls. Roll balls in icing sugar. Place on cookie sheet. Bake 11-13 minutes.


I made these three times in the first week that I discovered them, they're so good. :)

I haven't posted a lot lately but I've been doing some Christmas baking that I'll be posting soon and I should start transferring over all of last year's Christmas baking posts from Facebook as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment