Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Colourful Sugar Cookies!

These photos are pretty old... as in from Halloween... which was three months ago-ish. But they are just so fun I had to post them!
We were having a chili dinner for 'All Hollow's Eve' with the church group on campus. So we were expecting a lot of people. And so we made a lot of cookies...
I really mean a lot of cookies. Mostly sugar cookies, and a few shortbread ones.
Then a bunch of friends and I decorated them...
It was a lot of fun and I wish I'd managed to take a picture of every decorated cookie because no two were the same!
It was great, and it gave me a chance to use some of the nearly three dozen cookie cutters I bought in Seattle in October. And it also made me not want to make rolled cookies again for a good long while...

No comments:

Post a Comment